- For a description of our basic philosophy, download our Ask Every Child White Paper
- For more detailed information about ALIVE and Trauma-Informed Drama Therapy, see our recently published book: Trauma-Informed Drama Therapy: Transforming Clinics, Classrooms, and Communities, edited by Nisha Sajnani, Ph.D. and David Read Johnson, Ph.D.
- Download the Curriculum Research and Evaluation, Inc. External Evaluation Report of ALIVE here
For more information about trauma-informed psychotherapy, see our books:
- Trauma-Centered Group Psychotherapy for Women, by Hadar Lubin, MD and David Read Johnson, Ph.D.
- Principles and Techniques of Trauma-Centered Psychotherapy, by David Read Johnson, Ph.D. and Hadar Lubin, MD
- Article published in the Harvard Education Letter.
Looking for more resources on trauma-informed care and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)? Check out our blog!
Stay in the know with our monthly newsletter! Sign up here.ALIVE NEWSLETTERSNewsletter, December 2018 Newsletter, October 2018 Newsletter, June 2018
Newsletter, February 2018
Newsletter, October 2017
Newsletter, May 2017
Newsletter, February 2017
Newsletter, December 2016
Newsletter, July 2016