Our staff of trauma therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrist are highly trained in the evaluation and treatment of psychological trauma.
Our Directorial Staff
David Read Johnson, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, is a licensed clinical psychologist in Connecticut and is an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine. He has written extensively on the treatment of PTSD.
Cat Davis, MA, RDT, MBA, Chief Program Officer, oversees the training and supervision of Miss Kendra Program’s trauma-informed services. She is especially interested in helping communities develop effective trauma-centered services and attending to the needs of our youth as early as possible.
Hadar Lubin, MD, Chief Medical Officer, is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a licensed physician in Connecticut. She is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine. She developed the Women’s Trauma Program and has written extensively on treatment of PTSD.
Erinn Webb, MA, RDT Director of Primary Education Programs, develops curriculum, trains, supervises, and leads counselors and teachers in the Miss Kendra Programs, and provides direct service.
Kat Lee, MA, RDT, CCLS Director of Secondary Education Programs develops curriculum, trains, supervises, and leads counselors and teachers in the Miss Kendra Programs, and provides direct service.
Our energetic and playful clinicians and mentors:
- “Miss Chris” – Christine Castles, RN, MPH
- “Miss Cindy” – Cindy Cadet, MBA, Mentor
- “Mr. Ray” – Ray Wallace, Mentor
- “Miss Alicia” – Alicia Stephen, MA
- “Miss Chelsea” – Chelsea Morales, Psy. D.
- “Miss Rose” – AnnaRose Squillante, MA
- “Miss Nicole” – Nicole Ventura, MA
- “Miss Nadya” – Nadya Trytan, MA, RDT-BCT
- “Miss Talia” – Talia Smigielski, MA, RDT
- “Miss Ray” – Rachelann Anderson, MA
- “Miss Mindy” – Mindy Sirois, MA
- “Miss Rose” – Rose Gangl, MA
- “Miss Marce” – Marcelline Gangl, MA
- “Miss Erica” – Erica Lee, MA